Duties & Skills required:
1. Take beverage orders from guests and servers.
2. Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Restaurant’s standard drink recipes.
3. Learns the names and personally recognize our regulars.
4. Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
5. Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
6. Wash and sterilize glassware.
7. Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks, appetizers for bar patrons.
8. Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
9. Clear and reset tables in bar area.
10. Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
11. Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
12. Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
13. Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant manager.
14. Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
1. Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
2. General cleaning duties.
3. Other restaurant tasks as required by management or leadership