1. Review, analyze and summarizes scientific and technical literature relevant to particular conference.
2. Communicating with research professionals for paper submissions and conference related queries.
3. Contacting associations, and collaborations to increase more number of contacts.
4. Content writing as per the requirement on conference topics.
5. The successful applicant should possess master’s degree in life sciences/Biotechnology/pharmacy. .
6. Must be Computer literate: Knowledge on Microsoft word, outlook and excel.
7. Content writing Skills
8. Good communication skills - Oral & written.
9. Professional and courteous telephone manners.