We are seeking an Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer to design, develop, and test embedded software/firmware for hIOTron wireless & wired Sensor Nodes & Gateway devices. In this role as the Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer, the individual will implement firmware interfaces, device drivers, communications protocols, RF-based wireless communications protocols, reading/writing to wireless modules, designing mesh and star network, and designing system logic. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy solving problems, delivering and debugging high-quality software.
Top Reasons to Work with us:
1. Among top 5 IoT companies in APAC region.
2. Wonderful Growth.
3. Great Work, Life Balance.
4. Excellent benefits.
5. Excellent core technical team, using Agile methodologies.
What you will be doing:
1. Will be validating or writing IoT Hardware firmware in Arduino or Energia as per product requirement within a team of experienced Software, Firmware and Hardware Engineers.
2. Develop/improve/debug on-board SW modules interfacing with sensors, motors, servos and relays.
3. Develop and debug device drivers for peripherals such as SPI, CAN, UARTS, Ethernet, USB, and I2C.
4. Maintain and improve embedded build environments, and automated hardware test systems.
5. Participate in the team's software processes, including: requirement and design documentation, test-plan generation and execution, peer design and code reviews, process feedback and improvements.
What You Need for this Position (Must have):
1. Must be familiar with IAR, Energia, Arduino IDE or Any.
2. Expert in C/C++ programming language & debugging skills especially networking and hardware related issues.
3. Deep understanding of BLE, WiFi, X-bee, and other Wireless Sensor Networks.
4. Deep understanding of Ethernet, CAN, Mod-Bus, TCP/ IP, Serial.
5. Basic Experience with GSM, GPS, Ethernet & Wi-Fi protocols.
6. Basic Experience with MQTT, HTTP & Web-socket messaging protocols.
7. Knowledge of electronics basic principles, including reading schematics and using logic analyzers, oscilloscope and other test equipment.
8. Fare amount of idea about hardware securities.
9. Proven ability to deliver products with high quality and on time
10. Excellent in problem-solving, troubleshooting and decision making skills
11. Capable of switching focus in various situations and of quickly learning new technologies and adopting new methodologies
1. Your future colleagues are outstanding professionals who are looking forward to share their practical working experience via joint on-the-project work with you during your on-boarding period and further.
2. You will be integrated right from the start into customer projects or into our own platform/demonstrator initiatives.
3. Remuneration will be proportional to your level of experience.
4. Performance will be regularly reviewed and merits will be commensurate with successful results and the financial profits we collectively achieve as a team.
5. You will also grow your expertise in a challenging and exciting environment.
FreshersLive - No.1 Job site in India. Here you can find latest 2019 government as well as private job recruitment notifications for different posts vacancies in India. Get top company jobs for both fresher and experienced. Job Seekers can get useful interview tips, resume services & interview Question and answer. Practice online test free which is helpful for interview preparation. Register with us to get latest employment news/rojgar samachar notifications. Also get latest free govt and other sarkari naukri job alerts daily through E-mail.