Main role of ths role is to create medico legally compliant, clinically sound high quality out-patient visit documentation for some of the best US Hospitals across multiple specialties.
He will require to have the following skills -
• Good clinical comprehension
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Good analytical capability
Daily work responsibility shall include -
• Listen to and comprehend patient physician interactions, develop an impression about the clinical condition and document plan of action
• Create and summarize findings and insights into highly structured clinical notes with sections such as - history of present illness, review of systems, physical examination, plan details, etc.
• Populate the summarized data in the electronic health record • Measure and manage chart note quality using documentation norms and physician preferences
He shall be expected to grow into Physician Partners over a period of one year, where they will be expected to interact directly with client physicians and provide them total support for all their documentation requirements Candidate shall be expected to have a strong learning orientation, learn about global and US healthcare, and acquire other critical thinking skills