Inzpira Education LLP is hiring English Trainer!!!
Posted On: 08 Jun 2019
Inzpira Education LLP
Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Fresher - 2 years
Rs.15000 - Rs.20000 (Per Month)
Associate Communication Trainer
- The Associate Trainer will report to the Training Manager.
- Inzpira Education LLP is a soft-skills & IELTS training institute in Trivandrum, Kerala.
- We are looking for a committed trainer to complement our qualified workforce of educators.
- You will be responsible for implementing a full educational training program according to the services offered by Inzpira.
- It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust.
- They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy, fun and meaningful process.
- The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in coaching Inzpira provides and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Present lessons in a dramatic, comprehensive and effective manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning when required
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning as per the modules and lesson plans set forth by Inzpira
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.) when required
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Strictly carry out training at par with the policies of Inzpira
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Proven experience as a trainer is preferred, but still, we love Freshers!
- Thorough knowledge of training best practices and etiquettes partnered with a willingness to follow the institute’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organised and committed
- Creative, Dramatic and Energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Knowledge of IELTS preferred
- A Degree/Post Graduation in any stream but still, if you are a graduate in English/Linguistics, we like that!
- Job Type : Full Time
- Job Role : Teacher / Trainer
- Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
- Who can apply : Freshers and Experienced (0 to 2 Years )
JRA 155, C.S Road, Jagathy, Trivandrum, Kerala - 14