Information Technology Recruiter Jobs In JBRconsultant.com Posted On 26th January 2018
|Hiring For Company||JBRconsultant.com|
|Designation||Information Technology Recruiter|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Salary||Rs.45000 - Rs.60000 (per annum)|
Job Position for US IT Recruiter in JBR Consultant.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive/Active candidates
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Should have good understanding of US Tax Terms
- Must have good experience in contract, contract to hire & full time.
- Must be able to work on corp-corp, W2, 1099.
- Must be willing to work night shifts.
- Great added advantage if they have any consultant/vendor database.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have strong Negotiation skills / Savvy working with US Citizens / GC Holders & H1-B Candidates( Work Visa Holders).
- A good understanding of Various US-based subcontracting/FT working arrangement (C2C, 1099, W2) and Immigration Process Related to H1B, Green Card, TN Visa, EAD etc.
- Good in Bench Marketing of consultant
- Must be well versed in Various US Tax Terms (W2, 1099, Corp-to-Corp etc.).
- Source resumes from portals like Monster, Dice, Craigslist, etc.
- Source through various social sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and so on.
- Good understanding of various software & technologies is desired.
- Effectively coordinate with the vendor for Job Placement.
- Good knowledge of US Geography.
- Team player and willing to work in night shift.
- Preferably with work experience in US Time zone.
Last Date To Apply :