· Understand cars by studying their features and capabilities, as well as comparing and contrasting competitive models
· Develop buyers by keeping good rapport with previous and new customers; also by suggesting trade-ins; respond to inquiries; recommend sales campaigns and promotions
· Qualify buyers by understanding their interests and requirements; matching requirements and interests to various models, etc.
· Close sales by overcoming objection(s); complete sales or purchase contracts; explain provisions; offer services, warranties and financing; collect payment and deliver automobile
· Update own job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, attending seminars and reading professional publications
· Explore new opportunities in order to add value to job accomplishments
· Figure out customer’s needs by listening and asking questions
· Perform walk-around with new and old customer and demonstrate features of suitable vehicles
· Effectively close sales
· Ensure that customers understand the vehicle’s operating features, paperwork and warranty
· Establish and maintain follow-up system, which encourages repeat business cum referrals
· Report to the sales manager regarding reviews, analyses , objectives, and planned activities
· Participates in sales meetings and training provided by the dealership and manufacturers
· Review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve sales.