- We are looking for .Net software developers who can contribute to a fast-paced, high-energy team, supporting the systems and applications in development.
- As a software developer, your primary responsibilities will include the execution of application development and technical support by following the software development lifecycle processes. This will include interacting with business liaisons, business users and different technology groups on an ongoing basis, developing technical design documents, coding, and unit testing.
- The incumbent will also participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications. Identify/ troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- Dot NET framework versions: .NET 4.0 and above.
- Web frameworks: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API (REST, RPC), ASP.NET Web Forms
- Good communication, verbal and written
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Able to manage Time Properly
- Should be Self-motivated
- Should have Leadership quality
- Able to work in and as a Team
- Should have Problem-solving skills with Creative solutions
- Should be Accountable
- Can travel to Singapore every month for 3-4 days.
Salary: INR 2,16,000 - 2,64,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time