Restaurant Server Job Responsibilities
· Preparing restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
· Attending to customers upon entrance to the restaurant
· Presenting menus, serving and helping customers select food/beverages
We are looking for a competent Restaurant Server to take and deliver orders. You’ll be the face of our restaurant and responsible for our customers’ experiences.
Food server responsibilities include ensuring our tables are clean and tidy when guests arrive, presenting menus and serving food and beverages. You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude.
· Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
· Attend to customers upon entrance
· Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
· Take and serve orders
· Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products
· Collaborate with other servers and kitchen staff
· Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
· Issue bills and accept payment
· Attention to cleanliness and safety.
· Patience and customer-oriented approach.
· Need excellent people skills with a friendly attitude.
· Responsible and trustworthy.
· High school diploma is a plus but not required.