The menstrual cup is a device that was first invented in 1937 in the USA to give women a comfortable option to manage their period. The cup is made from medical grade silicone and is inserted into the body to collect menstrual blood. Once every 8-10 hours, the cup needs to be emptied, washed and re-inserted. A single cup lasts for between 5-10 years, making the menstrual cup a safe, comfortable, eco-friendly and cost-effective way to have your period. Let's make periods fun again.
There are thousands of women who engage in hard labor everyday, be it sitting at a tailoring machine all day or lifting heavy weight. The menstrual cup can be worn easily by all women and Rare Enterprise has created the Shakti Menstrual Cup and training program specially for these women.
As a training executive, you need to be self-motivated, willing to travel, speak about uncomfortable topics such as periods openly and support women as they start using the cup.
Job responsibilities include:
1. Conducting trainings for women, using Shakti's training material.
2. Closing on sales of cups, this involves following up with women using the cup and securing references from them.
3. Providing customer support. You will need to be available to customers who have purchased the cup via phone in order to help them with any issues they may have.
4. Inventory and stock management.
5. Maintaining customer records based on purchases.
1. Female candidates required since you need to use the cup yourself
2.Ability to speak to large crowds confidently.
3. Fluency in Kannada and English
4. Microsoft Office and Google Drive
5. Knowledge of Tally would be a plus
Rs. 1.8 Lacs To Rs. 2.4 Lacs Per Year
Travel expenses will be reimbursed on actuals.