RB India Services Pvt. Ltd., a leading researched based [ISO 9001:2005 certified] Next Generation TECHNOLOGY and BPO Company of Cuttack! (Non-Voice / Non-Sales). RB India is the best place to work in Cuttack!
Career @ RB INDIA:
As we are expanding, we are also hiring for - Office Assistant, HR Manager, Office Manager, Back Office Executive and Back Office Support, Admin Executive and Trainer.
At RB INDIA our vision is to create the most compelling BPO Company of Cuttack. To achieve this our mission is: - 1. To provide a process driven back office solution to our preferred clients across the globe; 2. To create the most beautiful, colorful and optimistic place to work in Cuttack; 3. To add value to the society by enhancing our CSR activities.We are very proud on our attrition rate, for having the first core team with us since 2013. In short, faces never change @ RB INDIA.We have divided our team into 1. High Performance Team 2. Executive Team.For High Performance Team we are looking for optimistic candidates from the city of Cuttack, who can join us, and stay with us for a long term, preferably 5-7 years for achieving significant growth in their career.We are a mission driven company and if you are a mission driven individual, come and be a part of RB INDIA’s – High Performance Team.
Some of our Core Team Members are from:
1. Female Candidates Only
2. Must be from ICSE/CBSE background
3. Must be a Graduate
4. Must have Basic Computer Knowledge and Hands on Expertise in MS-OFFICE
5. Having a Minimum of 2 years of Relevant Work Experience
6. Has not applied to our Company in the past 1 year
7. Willing to work as a full-time employee
8. Willing to work with us for a long term
9. Candidate from Banking and Insurance sector will be given preference
10. Candidates married and settled in Cuttack will be given preference
1. To create a highly vibrational and positive atmosphere, by motivating and inspiring the team members.
2. Maintaining performance scoreboard of team members.
3. Answering phone calls
4. Scheduling meetings with third parties and agencies
5. Looking after the requirements of each department
6. Keeping track of the proper functioning of all the departments
7. Maintaining stock supplies
8. Managing stock purchase
9. Delegating work to all the team members.
10. Maintaining files and records
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications