Robolab Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a venture by graduates from the prestigious College of Engineering, Pune (COEP) and is incubated under BHAU Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership (BIEL), the Incubation centre of the College of Engineering Pune (COEP).
Robolab Technologies Pvt Ltd aims to take technology to the masses and help the society to develop skills & intellectual capital in the field of Robotics and Automation. We have Robolabs established in 50+ engineering colleges, schools and research institutes spread across 12 states pan India. The learning and expansion curve has been magnificent since the day of our inception. We are looking for enthusiastic and capable talent to join our team to take this work to the next level.
The learning and expansion curve has been magnificent since the day of our inception. We are looking for enthusiastic and capable talent to join our team to take this work to the next level.
We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer to execute complete embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems.
Role and Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
Requirements from the candidate
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- BSc degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
Location : Pune