WALK-IN DRIVE FOR FRESHER’S/ EXPERIENCED FULL-TIME DAY SHIFT (Non-Voice)
WALK-IN: 16th – 17th September 2019 (09:00 AM – 03:00 PM)
Company : Scientific Publishing Services (P) Ltd.
Experience : 0 to 3 yrs
Designation : Trainee/ Technical Editor/ Language Editor/Project Management
Shift Timings : Ready to work in weekly Rotational shift timing
1st Shift : 6: 00 A.M to 1:30 P.M.
2nd Shift : 1: 30 P.M to 8: 45 P.M.
(No Night Shifts for Female Employees)
Salary : As per industry norms
Location : Chennai
Scientific Publishing Services (SPS) is a leading end-to-end solution, provider in domains of content management and e-publishing services and is part of the global Springer Nature Publishing Group headquartered in Germany.
Desired candidate profile:
· Fresher’s or maximum 3 years of relevant experience in Language Editing of journals /books with high emphasis on quality.
· Excellent English skills (verbal & written) and an eye for detail are essential.
· Enthusiastic learner and passion for reading /editing.
· Good Communication and Analytical skills.
· Understand the author’s requirement.
· Checking the manuscripts for consistency.
· Improving text flow.
· Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
· Preferably Post / under graduates from Science/Mathematics/English (above 55% without any standing arrears)2016/17/18 & 19 Passed Out.
· B Tech/B.E Graduate with Biotech, Bioinformatics, ECE, EEE, CSE, Biomedicine (above 55% without any standing arrears) 2016/17/18 & 19 Passed Out.
Candidates who satisfy the above eligibility criteria can Walk-In immediately to the below given venue!!!
Interview Schedule : 09.00 am - 03.00 pm
Scientific Publishing Services Pvt Ltd
303, TTK Road,
Chennai – 600018.
Near Raj Park Hotel (or) Opposite to Bata Showroom.
For more details:
Contact: HR Mohinish Rao
Contact Number: 9176555176
You can also refer your friends who satisfy the above criteria.
Kindly ignore if not suitable / already attended.
Thank you & All the very best on your job search.