1. Voice Over of selected articles
Candidate will be required to read out specific articles or text in English & Hindi Languages and then share the audio files over the company’s internal / external sharing system. Candidate is expected to be extremely fluent and comfortable in both the languages. All the equipment required to Voice over, would be made available to the candidate.
2. Audio editing
The candidate may be required to edit, split and join multiple audio files and hence needs to be familiar with basic audio editing software.
3. Social media activity
4. Secondary research over articles
In case selected, the candidate would be on probation for a period of 1 month, where s/he would need to work from home. After confirmation, full-time employees would need to work out of our Ghaziabad (Kaushambi) office 6-days each week.
What is in it for you –
1. Chance to work and experience a startup first-hand that can enhance your CV
2. Young and dynamic team comprised of IIM Grads
3. Great International Brand
4. Flexibility to Work from Home (in case of part-time employees)
5. Experience certificate
6. Letter / Email of recommendation (if applicable)
7. Performance based incentive (if applicable)