Greetings from Spiceblue!
Spiceblue is a software company based on UI/UX design & development. We are planning to expand rapidly and are on the verge of recruiting talented candidates for the role of Laravel Developer.
Our Hiring process:
- Online technical task.
- Face to face discussion.
- Hands on experience in object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework(Only male candidates are preferred).
Responsibilities and Duties:
The right candidate will be willing and able to
- Develop, record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as the liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Education: Any degree.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year in Laravel/PHP.
If this is what you are looking for, click on the 'Apply' button.