You will create unique and quality content for the required niche after thorough research within deadlines.
Expected to write engaging content for the company’s promotion. He or she would also be responsible for planning and create content for print, reviews, product descriptions and digital media.
The end content must be well-researched and accurate and must be produced on tight deadlines.
Communicate with potential interview sources. Must follow company editorial style guide. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Skills, Qualification & Experience -
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- At Least 1.5 years of relevant experience into Content Writing
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Writing and validating variety contents which are on different niche and of various forms
- Introducing proper facts
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Taking inspiration from other’s innovative contents
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently