You will handle the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions.
Take responsibility for adding value by actively engaging customers/stakeholders and maintaining a cohesive brand voice.
Additionally, you would need to analyze marketing metrics and collaborating across departments in order to execute brand initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding the requirement in detail and creating eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy-creative content.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
- Review and implement changes to drive operational excellence
Skills, Qualification & Experience -
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- At Least 1 year of freelance experience into Content Writing
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Writing and validating variety contents which are on different niche and of various forms
- Introducing proper facts
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently