Hiring senior Graphic Artists to work alongside Creative Director for creating concepts, layouts and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Planning concepts and advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Skills, Qualification & Experience -
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Must be able to produce work under tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)