T & C Engineers Pvt Ltd is hiring Electrical Engineer Trainee, Graduate Electrical Engineer!!!
Posted On: 07 Dec 2017
T & C Engineers Pvt Ltd
Electrical Engineer Trainee, Graduate Electrical Engineer
Rs.100000 - Rs.120000 (Per Annum)
Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Responsibilities
- Graduate engineer trainees work for the engineering profession and initially assist the engineers.
- Graduate Engineer Trainees assists the seniors in product designing and product testing.
- Data analysis is an important part of any product development. Simultaneously failure analysis is also their job responsibility.
- Graduate engineer trainees are also liable to collect the data on running production lines and work sites. They may take care of preliminary data analysis putting the facts and figures from production systems.
- The Graduate engineer trainees who work in the aerospace and mechanical engineering sectors sometimes need to build finite element scrutiny models depending upon the design standards and equations given by licensed and expert engineers.
- Graduate engineer trainees in civil engineering assists in surveying the constructional sites. They perform both process mapping and time studies.
The graduate engineer trainee should have a good communication skill and should have the ability to carry out or execute work plans as he has to work in close co-ordination with his reporting head. Once he carefully performs the tasks that has been assigned, regular reporting to the head should be done in proper systematic manner. He/she is liable to inform his mentor after each and every task is completed.
T&C Engineers Pvt LtdPlot No: 55, Rajeswari Nagar Main Road,Ullagaram, Madipakkam, Chennai-91Land mark: Madipakkam Kumaran Theatre
T&C Engineers Pvt Ltd, Plot No: 55, Rajeswari Nagar Main Road, Ullagaram, Madipakkam, Chennai-91 Land mark: Madipakkam Kumaran Theatre