The payment collection executive job position objective is to collect the payments from the overdue customers by placing outbound calls and servicing other digital means of communication.
· Understanding of VAT / GST / Service Tax / TDS related concepts pertaining to customer accounts.
· General accounting knowledge.
· Processing of sales order, credit note preparation & order cancellation.
· Payment collection from customers as per the bills submitted and tracking of pending payment.
· Visiting Client & informing them about the outstanding dues, if any.
· Submitting Bill for Payment process.
· Continuous follow ups via Mail, Phone & Visit.
· Maintaining data of all the transaction with respect to payment collection in Excel.
· Must be willing to travel & visit clients in person for payment follow-ups.
· Submission of Monthly /Quarterly / Half yearly invoices to customers through email and physical visits & keeping track of the same all the time.
· Receivables GL account monitoring and reconciliation on monthly basis
· Preparing ageing reports.
· Need to achieve monthly collection target of his customers.
· Responsible for getting the sign off on balance confirmation letter from those customers who agree to provide a sign off
· 100% personal visits for overdue customers
· Giving reminder calls to customers for collecting the payment if the customer is not clearing the payment during the reconcile visit
· Giving reminder calls on fixed payment dates / days during the week when customer agrees to make payment on that particular date
· Making personal visits where customer is not agreeing for releasing the payment on the due-dates or agreed payment dates
· Updating the follow up tracker on daily/monthly basis. Ensuring that ready cheque is collected from customers on time without fail.
· Compulsory issuance of receipts for cash/cheque collections
Desired Candidate Profile:
Minimum 2 years into Collections on a B2B platform. Flexible working attitude. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Problem solver. Excellent time manager.
Founded in 1973, TCR is a pioneer and the most trusted engineering services company in India for Materials Testing, Metallurgical Research, NDT Services, Corrosion Detection as well as for Expert Engineering Advisory with NABL, ISO 17025 and BIS accreditation. TCR continues to serve over 2500 clients globally each time setting a new industry standard for precision, transparency, and reliability.
TCR is on an aggressive growth path and are always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our teams. If you’re looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn, then a career at TCR may be of immediate interest to you.
TCR strives to ensure all its team members are happy and healthy both inside and outside of work.
Our benefits and perks vary by region. In Navi Mumbai, the company offers an unmatched working environment, complimentary transfers from train station to the office, heavily subsidized lunch and usage of a gym located within the company premises. We often have team member events and all good work done is appreciated. Annual days, Diwali and other festivals help bid the team members together. In Chennai, the company acts as a “start-up” and the benefits which we offer there are constantly evolving based on employee needs and feedback.
We have an absolute commitment to developing and nurturing a “flat” organization culture and the usage of words like “Sahib” or Sir” are forbidden.
At TCR you will have a direct role to play in nation building and ensuring success of plants and traders in the metal market. The backbone of TCR’s success, the country heads, technical team heads, NDT services managers, admins, lab technicians and customer account leads are all dedicated to top-notch client service.
TCR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of religion, state-wise ethnicity, language spoken, age, or disability.
To know more about TCR, please visit www.tcreng.com