We have multiple openings for the position of Business Development Manager.
This role will be responsible for identifying companies in need of talent solutions and creating strategic partnerships to meet human capital needs. You will maximize V3iT’s relationships by uncovering opportunities with new and existing customers and strategically expanding our presence within each company.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to increase revenues and be looking for a long-term career.
· Attracting new and maintaining existing client relationship to generate new business opportunities
· Collaborate with current and potential clients to determine staffing needs and offer solutions
· Negotiating contracts and pricing with clients
· Scheduling interviews and liaising between candidates and client hiring managers
· Working closely with both clients and recruiters to obtain feedback and advance the sales process
· Consistently updating internal systems to reflect opportunities, current client information, activity records and interview summaries
· Following up on sales leads from internal recruiters, candidates, and contractors
· Business Development experience with focus on IT staffing and services sales. Freshers welcome
· Must demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to present ideas in a concise, articulate manner in person, over the phone and in written format.
· No territory restrictions
· A very generous base salary plus commission plan
· Ability to cross-sell between all our divisions
· Paid Vacation/Holidays
For fresher: Company policy is that candidate should be ready for 3 yrs Bond-Agreement.