· Administer everyday activities and projects and ensure compliance to funding.
· Prepare all budget documents and execute all process improvements initiatives.
· Develop and maintain various guidelines and practices for various businesses.
· Monitor all process budgets and manage all income and expenditure for various business processes.
· Administer and reconcile all processes and manage invoices and journal vouchers.
· Manage all account receivables and maintain records of all accounts and prepare reports.
· Prepare financial reports and analyze competition business and variances in expenditure and revenue.
· Analyze all process charges and billing system and develop cost studies for same.
· Manage and arrange for all employee travels and processes required reimbursements.
· Maintain all business correspondence and proofread all materials for accuracy.
· Develop and maintain knowledge on all office technologies.
· Participate in various meetings and prepare agenda for work.
· Ensure compliance to all record retention schedules and maintain appropriate data for all correspondence.
· Collaborate with human resources and assist in hiring and termination of employees.
· Evaluate all payrolls and reconcile all payroll issues