ZEALOUS SERVICES is hiring BPO Executive!!!
Posted On: 18 Jul 2019
B.Pharma, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Pharma, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Fresher - 1 years
Rs.10000 - Rs.12000 (Per Month)
- Medical Record Review involves a detailed analysis of the medical records of a patient, which may include physician/nursing notes, diagnostic tests (lab tests, ECG, X-ray and other imaging tests), ambulance call reports, correspondence between health professionals, printouts from monitoring equipment, and computerised databases.
- Medical record reviews are required for medical and legal purposes.
- Day Shift
- Weekends off
- salary increments after probation.
- Pay Scale: 10,000 to 12,000 per month, with assured career growth (Incentives & Benefits as per Corporate Standards).
- Eligibility: Bachelor or Master degree in Dental (BDS) Homeopathy Ayurvedha Siddha Unani Physiotherapy (BPT) Occupational Therapy Nursing Pharmacy Botany Zoology Microbiology Biochemistry Biotechnology Plant Botany & Biotechnology Advance Zoology & Biotechnology Psychology Nutrition & Dietetics Diploma courses in Allied health Sciences etc.,
- 1. Candidate should be from Medical/Paramedical/Life Science/Allied Health Sciences
- 2. Basic knowledge in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- 3. Good Communication & written Skills.
- 4. Basic Computer Skills
- 5. Good communication
- Interview Date : Monday to Friday
- Interview timing : 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- Contact Details:
- *Contact Person: SANTHOSH HR
- *Contact Number: 8072926722
- Mention SANTHOSH-HR at the top of your resume.
- Bring your AADHAR xerox
- Interested candidate can walk in directly to below mentioned address directly with your resume and AADHAAR xerox copy along with your EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES for VERIFICATION PURPOSE.
- Walk-in venue :
- ZEALOUS SERVICES
- No: 17/7, A Block ground floor,
- Building facility, Kodambakkam high road,
- Nungambakkam, Chennai-600034.
- Landmark: Near palm grove hotel
Zealous Services, No. 17/7, Ground Floor, Shafika Building,Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam,Chennai - 600034Landmark: Next Building to Palmgrove Hotel