We are seeking an efficient, detail-oriented Research Intern to join our growing organisation. In this position, you will interpret, manage, and analyse research data in order to translate results into better solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating market research reports on specific products and markets
- Responsible for Identifying gaps and opportunities for the top global companies in potential markets.
- Responsible for finalising Table of contents/scope/structure of the market research studies and timely delivery of project.
- Responsible for preparing company profiling as well as executive profiling reports with the help of secondary research data and internal database systems of the company.
- Extracting, shorting, scanning, analysing and storing relevant data from various secondary database and sources.
- Conducting primary and secondary research to build the analytical sections and to identify data-points/market trends
- Executing company research including their SWOT analysis, recent developments, business models, product launches, financial data, expansions, key performance indicators, key stakeholders, mergers & acquisitions, signed contracts, patents, facility expansion, etc.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- B.E. (Mechanical, Petroleum, Energy and Power)
- Relevant Graduation + MBA (Marketing), MBA (IT) - Desired but not mandatory
Internship Duration: 2-3 months
Stipend: No Stipend
Location: Baner, Pune, Maharashtra