The role of a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Executive has changed dramatically since the early days of the Internet. In simple terms, your role is to improve the websites of your clients to increase the number of visitors it receives (traffic).
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Basic knowledge of SEO
· Knowledge of MS office
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good Learner who is willing to learn new things
· Passion for SEO and internet marketing
· Good Research Skills
· A positive attitude with all team members
· Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Managing SEO activities for multiple projects. Extensively involved in search engine optimization (SEO) and internet marketing activities.
· Managing advanced and innovative link building campaigns to boost ranking of the sites across major search engines.
· Keeping and constant check on competitor’s strategies and providing periodic reports to the senior management.
· Should be able to write creative content for various websites
· Work on keyword research using Google keywords Tool
· Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
· Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes
· Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices