Roles & Responsibility:
- To build new systems with Asp .NET 4.0/4.5 / ASP.NET / SQL Server 2005, 2008 / C#.
- Responsible for application coding and development in dot net related language.
- Candidate should interact with client and understand their requirement.
- Should build database architecture.
- Responsible for application deployment in live environment.
- To develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Dot Net resource for Marine FSO / FPSO application support and development.
- Analyse and provide resolution for calls raised by the Business users
- Design and develop enhancements per Change Requests
- Design and develop interfaces/services for new applications.
- Must have 3 to 6 years hands on experience on Asp .Net with C# and SQL Server.
- Working on RAD Controls (Telerik) will be added advantage.
- Experience in Marine industry will be added advantage
- Experience on WCF or WPF will be an added advantage.
- Ability to design and optimize web and windows based applications.
- BE / MCA / B.TECH - IT graduate.
- Should participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.