Goodmaysys Software Technologies Pvt Ltd. is hiring Senior Quality Analyst!!!
Posted On: 13 May 2019
Goodmaysys Software Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Senior Quality Analyst
Rs.25000 - Rs.35000 (Per Month)
Strategy & Planning
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in IT systems and projects across the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
Acquisition & Deployment
- Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Make recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.Verify and revise quality assurance standards as needed.
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development, application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation.
- Test any new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Assist in the development of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
- Participate in developing, distributing, and coordinating in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
- Ability to Code Automated Tests
3, Rana Pratap Marg, Civil Lines, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001