Hiotron is hiring Embedded Software Engineer, Embedded Firmware Engineer!!!
Posted On: 21 May 2019
Embedded Software Engineer, Embedded Firmware Engineer
Fresher - 2 years
- We are seeking an Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer to design, develop, and test embedded software/firmware for hIOTron wireless & wired Sensor Nodes & Gateway devices. In this role as the Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer, the individual will implement firmware interfaces, device drivers, communications protocols, RF-based wireless communications protocols, reading/writing to wireless modules, designing mesh and star network, and designing system logic. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy solving problems, delivering and debugging high-quality software.
- Top Reasons to Work with us:
- 1. Among top 5 IoT companies in APAC region.
- 2. Wonderful Growth.
- 3. Great Work, Life Balance.
- 4. Excellent benefits.
- 5. Excellent core technical team, using Agile methodologies.
What you will be doing:
- 1. Will be validating or writing IoT Hardware firmware in Arduino or Energia as per product requirement within a team of experienced Software, Firmware and Hardware Engineers.
- 2. Develop/improve/debug on-board SW modules interfacing with sensors, motors, servos and relays.
- 3. Develop and debug device drivers for peripherals such as SPI, CAN, UARTS, Ethernet, USB, and I2C.
- 4. Maintain and improve embedded build environments, and automated hardware test systems.
- 5. Participate in the team's software processes, including: requirement and design documentation, test-plan generation and execution, peer design and code reviews, process feedback and improvements.
What You Need for this Position (Must have):
- 1. Must be familiar with IAR, Energia, Arduino IDE or Any.
- 2. Expert in C/C++ programming language & debugging skills especially networking and hardware related issues.
- 3. Deep understanding of BLE, WiFi, X-bee, and other Wireless Sensor Networks.
- 4. Deep understanding of Ethernet, CAN, Mod-Bus, TCP/ IP, Serial.
- 5. Basic Experience with GSM, GPS, Ethernet & Wi-Fi protocols.
- 6. Basic Experience with MQTT, HTTP & Web-socket messaging protocols.
- 7. Knowledge of electronics basic principles, including reading schematics and using logic analyzers, oscilloscope and other test equipment.
- 8. Fare amount of idea about hardware securities.
- 9. Proven ability to deliver products with high quality and on time
- 10. Excellent in problem-solving, troubleshooting and decision making skills
- 11. Capable of switching focus in various situations and of quickly learning new technologies and adopting new methodologies
- 1. Your future colleagues are outstanding professionals who are looking forward to share their practical working experience via joint on-the-project work with you during your on-boarding period and further.
- 2. You will be integrated right from the start into customer projects or into our own platform/demonstrator initiatives.
- 3. Remuneration will be proportional to your level of experience.
- 4. Performance will be regularly reviewed and merits will be commensurate with successful results and the financial profits we collectively achieve as a team.
- 5. You will also grow your expertise in a challenging and exciting environment.
hIOTron, Office No.1, B-202, 2nd Floor, Ashoka Plaza, Besides Hyatt Regency, Pune-Nagar Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411014