Looking for BE / B.Tech (Marine) Fresher’s 2019 Pass Outs for “Trainee - Marine Engineer”
Job Description for “Trainee - Marine Engineer”
* Support Marine Operations and Vessel Assurance teams on machinery systems.
* Support Marine Projects groups to develop and implement work scopes of machinery systems.
* Supervise changes and update marine regulations and notify appropriate party in company.
* Oversee new propulsion retrofitted on company’s current ships or fitted to future new ship orders.
* Attend vessel drydockings to assess and inspect machinery, resolve issues and support Marine Operations.
* Ensure safe and efficient operations of marine engineering functions.
* Operate, maintain and oversee machinery, engineering equipment and vessel systems.
* Handle records and machinery status logs on vital plant equipment and ensure spare parts inventory.
* Handle engineering manuals, schematics and blueprints in good order.
* Administer lube oil quality, jacket water treatment, potable water and bulk stores.
* Assist in new marine system upgrades installation onboard US Navy ships.
* Troubleshoot new system upgrades onboard US Navy ships.
* Inspect shipboard through data collection and configuration validation.
* Check equipment, isolate issues and affect repairs.
* Manage engine room watch when vessel in underway.
Qualification Needed : BE / B.Tech (Marine) from Any Maritime Engineering College.
For Enquiry you can contact to IMS Ship
Mr. Pulkit Mathur