We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst who turns data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The candidate has to leverage tools and systems to process data to provide meaningful, concise information and prepare analyses that identify, evaluate and communicate business results, trends and outlooks ** This position is a technical job and not a mere data processing job. **
(1) Capabilities to manage and process large amounts of data and provide meaningful, concise information using statistical techniques
(2) Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in simplified fashion
(3) Influencing business decision making by providing quantitative/qualitative data analysis, which bring out insights and trends pertaining to business performance.
Qualifying criteria (Educational Qualification, Experience):
(1) Education: Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics, Statistics or Business
(2) Experience: 0-2 years
Required Skill Set:
· Communication skills: Data analysts need to translate the data into an understandable document and importantly present their findings in a simplified manner. You will need to have good oral and written communication skill in English. Added advantage, if Hindi known.
· Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyse it to find conclusions.
· Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
· Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
· Excel Skills: Should be good in excel, advanced excel, all the formulas.
· Presentation Skills: Proficiency in Power point to present findings with visual elements with good creativity. Added-advantage if Adobe Photoshop designing known.
· Team work: Ability to collaborate effectively and work in a small team.
· Attention to detail, organized and detail-oriented, efficient at time management, a strong work ethic with demonstrated teamwork skills.