Job title: Pharmacist / Senior Pharmacist
Qualification: D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in dispensing.
Skill set: Good communication and dispensing skills.
• Raising the Pharmacy requisition slips as per requirements
• Receive the stock from stores and check against the Issue slips for quantity, batch no, expiry etc.
• Doing physical verification of stocks with computer, data daily
• Taking the stock of short-expiry medicines once a month
• Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in 6 months
• Building customer relationship for effective service towards total patient care
Receive the prescriptions from the patients/customers. Go through the prescriptions carefully. If in doubt, check with the referral doctor.
If the prescribed drug is not available, arrange for the same through stores / distributors. If any particular brand is not available inform the doctor about the substitute
• In case of narcotic drugs. Ensure that the prescription is duly signed by the referral doctor with registration number rubber stamped, and is current dated.
• Clarify the quantity required and the dosage with the patients.
• Prepare the bill for the quantity required and inform the patient / customer about the bill amount. Generate the bill in duplicate.
Take the medicines from the respective racks in accordance with the bill and the doctor's prescription.
• Check the medicines physically for batch no, expiry, quantity with the bill and prescription and approved by the pharmacist.
• Pack the medicines along with the prescription and the original bill. If patient prefers, counseling done on dosage and regimen.