This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional to join a Raftar Group investment management firm as an Investment Marketing Manager.
About the Role:
The Investment Marketing Manager will be focused on promoting products and coordinating marketing activities mainly towards institutional clients. Among your duties, you will be responsible for product marketing, ensuring market positioning and messaging for company funds across different channels, helping with product development and driving customer demand. You will be in charge of maximizing the effectiveness of all product marketing collaterals for different targets (institutional investors, financial advisors, family offices etc.) and increasing sales revenues.
This role would suit both Marketing professionals with strong product/investment knowledge as well as Investment/Product Specialists keen to develop their marketing skills.
You will be responsible for working closely with key stakeholders to develop the investment marketing plan (strategic and tactical) aligned to the business objectives. This includes developing the messaging and strategic positioning of the product and ownership of the delivery (content as well as distribution), ensuring the messaging and deliverables are relevant to your targeted audience.
- Developing the marketing positioning and messaging for company funds on growing markets.
- Identifying and writing key investment messages that will be used in campaigns and associated communications to promote the fund and its investment strategy.
- Creating all marketing materials/ content and sales pitch for company funds across a variety of different channels (website, emailing, newsletters, press).
- Driving the launch of new investment funds.
- Managing the development of improved literature and sales materials.
- Ensuring editorial expertise and messages meet compliance guidelines.
- Managing a publishing schedule for investors' reports and responsible for producing all product marketing materials targeting investors.
- Developing tools to enhance investors' experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in marketing within the financial sector, for at least 3 years. Strong investment/product expertise.
- Deep knowledge of institutional clients' profile and expectations in Uttar Pradesh (mainly near location of Lucknow).
- Experience in developing messaging, value propositions and product marketing content in the financial industry
- Creative vision, ability to innovate, strong communication skills, focus on delivery and an ability to coordinate and liaise with multiple stakeholders in an international structure.
- Excellent knowledge of the Indian asset management industry and deep understanding of product, ability to understand client segmentation, regulatory, distribution requirements and industry trends are also essential.
- Ability to work effectively in a team - someone who is collaborative, flexible and adaptable, reliable with a strong 'can do attitude'.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Strong project management skills, excellent strategic planning skills, organization and prioritization, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment.
- Good knowledge of Investment and finance.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills in Hindi/English.
- Experience in private equity funds / real estate sector is a plus.
MBA/PGDM in finance with relevant field.
Salary: 10000 to 15000