· An year of experience working over android app development
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
· Strong knowledge of Android architecture,UI design principles, patterns, and best practices e.g.OOPS
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Implement relevant project instrumentation using GitHub, etc.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Experience on web services API consumption/integration(SOAP,REST,JSON,XML)
· Experience working with teams and code sharing
· Passion for Clean codes, where re-usability, testability, and legibility are a must have
· Familiarity with an agile environment and using tools like git,crashlytics and performance metrics
· Strong foundation in fundamentals: Data structure, algorithm, design patterns and problem solving
· Solid understand of full mobile development life cycle
· Would be a plus: Kotlin, Flutter
· Must have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and be equally comfortable in a deep dive technical workshop and a board level presentation
· Define, refine and ensure implementations meet Non-Functional Requirements
· New technologies like Dagger, Live Data and Retrofit would be an added advantage.
· Experience of working in Agile environments using Scrum/XP
· Individual contributor with excellent analytical skills and ability to think out of box
· Customer focused is a definite desirable
· Team player with demonstrated ability to collaborate with developers