Siemens India is looking for BE / BTech (Electronics / Telecommunication).
• Develop and document test plans and procedures to verify that our software
products and releases meet the established functionality and performance goals.
• Test the products, documenting and communicating the results of that testing.
• Contribute to projects to improve our investment in various test frameworks.
• Participate effectively in cross-functional teams.
• Participate in testing projects as the representative of Quality Assurance.
• Master’s or Bachelor degree in engineering field.
• Expertise in any one of these tools STAR-CD/ STAR-CCM+ / Fluent / Open Foam.
• Ability to create automated user case and debug the cases in JAVA..
• Comfortable working a matrix environment.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience in managing a multi-platform
BE / B.Tech from affiliated university with 60% Through Outs 2018-19 can apply.
For More Details Contact:
Mr. Mukesh Gulati(HR)