We are seeking a .NET developer who is able to write functional code with a sharp eye using .net language and related technologies. Candidates primary responsibility will be to design, develop and update our software, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on software and maintain software.
10th :- 70 % or above
12th :- 70 % or above
Graduate/Post Graduate :- First class or above
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework, C#, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Ability of writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Appropriate understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion for technology and knowledge.
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy software and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of software.
- Coordinate and execute project activities to ensure timely completion.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.