ASP.NET,C#,MVC(NOT MANDATORY),SQL SERVER,CRYSTAL REPORT, VB6
0-2 years experience
• Work with team of local and remote resources to ensure software development releases for various external customers while also building comradery
• Participate in software development (from concept design, to full-stack code and testing.
• Ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automization
• Write quality code that meets internal standards in a timely manner with little to no bugs and efficient performance.
• Must be a skilled troubleshooter.
Excellent verbal and written communications
Knowledge on object-orientated analysis, design, and programming;
A degree of equivalent, ideally in Information Technology, Computer Science;
A passion for technology;
Energetic, motivated, and ambitious individual;
Ability to work at pace, prioritize and demonstrate flexibility in responding to a range of demands;
Able to perform under pressure and to handle deadlines;
Can Walk-In on Saturdays (10:30AM - 4:00 PM)