We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Responsibilities and Duties
· The desired candidate will be responsible for coding and developing next-generation web applications & software products.
· Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
· Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery.
· Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
· Responsible for writing server-side web application logic.
· Managing back-end services.
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
· Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc)
· Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
· PHP, MySQL, HTML5·
· Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, MVC, REST API development.·
· Experience in development on any open source PHP frameworks / CMS: Laravel, Zend Framework, CakePHP, Symfony, Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Opencart etc.·
· Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills.·
· Experience in unit testing will be an added plus.
Education: B.E./B.Tech /M.Tech (CS/IT/EC), BCA/MCA, B.Sc./M.Sc (CS/IT)
Experience: Minimum 6 months - 2 Years