Duties and Responsibilities:
· Plan, organize and manage business projects for clients
· Based on clients' requirement, work on projects.
· Communicate with and meet with clients when needed
· Perform initial assessments for each client before the project begins
· Collect as much information about the client's business as possible
· Understand clients' needs and wants
· Perform research using shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.
· Constantly recommend solutions for improvement
· Develop detailed business plans
· Determine the project's KPIs[key performance indicator]
· Track KPIs and prepare reports
Business Consultant requirements:
· Problems solver
· Great negotiation skills
· Great communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of diverse business areas and fields such as IT, Marketing, HR etc.
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Familiarity with business management software such as CRM and ERP